Please Don’t Leave Me In Your Hot Car
I can die in seconds!
If you really love me leave me at home
Summer Care Tips For Your Pets
Back to You Should Know
- Pets can get dehydrated quickly, so give them plenty of water. Make sure your pets have a shady place to get out of the sun and be careful not to over exercise them. PLEASE keep them inside when it’s extremely hot.
- Do not leave pets unsupervised around a pool-NOT all dogs are good swimmers.
- Be careful of hot asphalt. A pet’s paw pads are sensitive and can burn easily.
- Lawn and garden insecticides can be harmful to cats and dogs if ingested. When walking your dog, steer clear of areas that you suspect have been sprayed with chemicals.
- PLEASE don’t put your pet in the back of a truck. It is very dangerous. Flying debris can cause serious injury plus your dog can be thrown into traffic if you suddenly hit the brakes or swerve.
Animal Advocates of Howard County |
PO Box 1403 •
Ellicott City, MD 21041
(410) 880-2488 •